Mother Sentenced To 40 Years In Jail After Trying To Sell 2-Year-Old Daughter For Sex

Mother 40 Years Prison Trying Sell Daughter For Sex

A 25-year-old mother has been sentenced to 40 years in prison after pleading guilty to trying to sell her 2-year-old daughter for sex.

As RadarOnline.com has learned, Texas resident Sarah Peters contacted a person online and agreed to let him/her engage in sex with her toddler for just $1,200.

Thankfully, that person turned out to be an undercover cop.

PHOTOS: 30 Cold Blooded Murderers Who Were Women

The woman travelled to Conroe, Texas with her child to meet up with the online man. The police officer intercepted her at a local Greyhound bus station and immediately took her into custody.

According to the Houston Chronicle, the investigation by the Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force was brought upon by a tip off about a woman “into incest.”

Peters pleaded guilty to sexual performance of a child, attempted human trafficking and promotion of prostitution of a child, according to the Montgomery County, Texas District Attorney’s Office. She was sentenced to 40 years behind bars and won’t be eligible for parole until 2038.

PHOTOS: Bodyguards Gone Wild! Drugs, Murder, Assault & Other Crimes Committed By Hollywood’s Hired Muscle

“The events of this case are hard to believe – that a mom would willingly expose her own daughter to this type of danger. And without the proactive work of (the detectives) and the ICAC Task Force, this child would have become a victim to the worse type of abuse,” The District Attorney’s Office said in a statement after the troubled mother’s arrest.

“Our citizens must realize this type of activity happens in our community. We need the community to be vigilant and report to law enforcement any activity they see/hear where a child might be in danger of abuse or sexual exportation. We are very fortunate to have this team of dedicated law enforcement professionals working so diligently for the safety of our children and community.”

Stay with Radar for updates.

We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at tips@radaronline.com, or call us at 800-344-9598 any time, day or night.

‘The Young And The Restless’ Star Corey Sligh Found GUILTY Of Child Molestation

young and restless Corey Slight guilty child molestation

The Young And The Restless actor, Corey Sligh was just found guilty of one count of child molestation.

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Sligh was arrested back in October of 2016 following molestation claims made by a female family member. The woman accused the actor of having sexually assaulted another family member, when she was just eight years old.

She said the incidents occurred between April 1 and September 24 of 2016. While Sligh was immediately arrested after her claims, he was released on bond just hours later.

PHOTOS: Inside Harvey Weinstein’s Most Shocking Sexual Harassment Allegations: He’s ‘Pathetic!’

This June 28, a Cherokee Georgia court convicted the sleazy star. His sentencing is scheduled for August 20, 2018.

Sligh also faces other sexual assault charges regarding a separate incident with the same young girl. The actor has been accused of molesting the child in Florida, one month after his first offense.

The girl reportedly detailed the disturbing incident to her parents, saying that Sligh snuck into her bedroom during a family trip to Rosemary Beach, and began touching her vagina.

PHOTOS: Harvey Weinstein: Inside The Producer’s Last Moments Before Rehab

The 29-year-old actor denied both claims, yet a trial is currently underway for his second alleged assault.

Story developing.

We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at tips@radaronline.com, or call us at 800-344-9598 any time, day or night.

UCLA Basketball Star Billy Knight Found Dead After Allegedly Molesting 9-Year-Old

UCLA Billy Knight Dead Child Sex Abuse

UCLA basketball player Billy Knight was found dead on a Phoenix roadway this Sunday morning, just as he was facing six charges for sexual abuse against a child.

RadarOnline.com has learned the 39-year-old athlete released a chilling YouTube video days prior, apologizing for having lived “a life of sin.” In the clip, titled “I am Sorry Lord,” Knight predicted his alleged suicide, telling viewers: “This is probably my last message on Earth.”

“I just want to say that I lived a life of sin. I lied. I cheated, and I stole from many people. I was a taker. That’s why my life ended up where it is now,” he explained.

PHOTOS: Inside Harvey Weinstein’s Most Shocking Sexual Harassment Allegations: He’s ‘Pathetic!’

According to court documents obtained by PEOPLE, the longtime UCLA star was charged for engaging in multiple acts of sexual intercourse or sexual contact with a 9-year-old girl from April 1, 2017 to March 31, 2018.

Knight allegedly abused the victim on a couch as they watched movies and while the child was asleep in her mother’s bed.

“Life is not a game,” Knight continued in the disturbing video. “You can’t play around with life. It’s serious, and I wasn’t honest with a lot of people, even my mom, my brother and my family members. I isolated myself from my family members. I isolated myself from my friends, and that’s not something you should do.”

PHOTOS: Rose McGowan Rips Other Actresses For ‘Silence’ About Harvey Weinstein

Knight also admitted to having mental illness, when he claimed he had been hearing voices and should have sought help.

“I’m lost in life, and I feel like there’s no hope,” he concluded. “I have no friends with me here. I have no wife, girlfriend. I have nothing, and I just feel like I can’t continue on.”

Knight’s cause of death is currently being determined by the Maricopa County Medical Examiner, The Phoenix Police Department told PEOPLE. It has not yet been ruled a suicide though officials do not suspect foul play.

PHOTOS: Georgina Chapman Looks Glum In Solo Outing As Harvey Remains In Rehab

“Our hearts are heavy after learning Billy Knight has passed away,” UCLA Basketball wrote on Twitter after the star’s passing, and before learning of his alleged sex crimes. “We ask that the Bruin family keep Billy’s loved ones in their thoughts during this difficult time.”

Stay with Radar for updates.

We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at tips@radaronline.com, or call us at 800-344-9598 any time, day or night.

‘Loner’ Maryland Shooter Jarrod Ramos: Darkest Secrets & Scandals Exposed

Capital Gazette Shooter Jarrod Ramos Secrets

Maryland shooter Jarrod Ramos is in police custody after he was arrested for murdering five and injuring seven  inside the Annapolis Capital Gazette newsroom. Click through RadarOnline.com’s gallery to see the suspected killer’s disturbing mugshot and learn about his darkest secrets.

American Heiress With Guatemalan Boyfriend Before He Killed Her In Drug Fueled Rage

American heiress Gabriela Kabrins Alban was sadistically murdered by her billionaire boyfriend in a sickening drug fueled rage in South Africa. The horrific crime, where he mutilated and defecated on her dead body, shocked her Beverly Hills family. Diego Novella, a 44-year-old wealthy Guatemalan, and Alban, 39, lived a life of luxury before he bludgeoned her to death after claiming he smoked and injected cannabis. Prosecutors argued that he used the drug excuse to cover up his crime, when he performed unspeakable horrors on her body. Click through Radar’s gallery for the gruesome crime details that took the life of the beautiful young woman.

Scientist Tristan Beaudette Died Of Gunshot To The Head, Coroner’s Spokesman Confirms

Scientist Tristan Beaudette Died Gunshot Head

Tristan Beaudette, the scientist and father who was killed while on a family camping trip, was shot in the head, a coroner’s spokesman told reporters this Wednesday.

According to the LA Times, Los Angeles County coroner’s Deputy Chief Ed Winter said an autopsy determined Beaudette was killed by a gunshot to the head this past Friday around 5:00 a.m.

PHOTOS::The ‘Grim Sleeper’ Exposed! 10 Horrifying Facts About L.A.’s Most Gruesome Killer

As RadarOnline.com readers know, an intruder killed the scientist, 35, as he was sleeping inside his tent with his 2 and 4-year-old daughters.

Police stated that at least five other shootings have occurred in the area in the past two years, and that the killer seems to specifically be targeting campers.

The safety of park visitors is our top priority,” Malibu Creek State Park officials said in a statement following Beaudette’s murder. “Our hearts go out to the victim and his family during this difficult time.”

PHOTOS: Found Alive! Olivia Newton John’s ‘Drowned’ Boyfriend Located In Mexico

His family is devastated.

RIP Tristan Beaudette.

We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at tips@radaronline.com, or call us at 800-344-9598 any time, day or night.

Thousands Attend Wake Of Bronx Boy, 15, Who Was Stabbed To Death Outside Local Bodega

Thousands of friends, loved ones, neighbors and shocked strangers attended the wake of the 15-year-old boy who was stabbed to death this Wednesday in a Bronx bodega.

As RadarOnline.com readers know, Lesandro Guzman-Feliz was dragged out of the store by a group of men who mistook him for another person allegedly involved in a sex tape scandal.

As he lay on the ground, the men beat him up and stabbed him with a machete. They later ran off, leaving him to bleed out on the floor outside the bodega.

PHOTOS: Parents, Police, Church Fail Victims: How Josh Duggar Got Away With His Sick Crimes In 10 Clicks

In a newly released video, Guzman-Feliz is seen running into the store after the attack, gravely injured and seeking help. He lays on the counter, bleeding, before being kicked out by bodega owners. The boy then stumbles out of the store and tries to make his way to a hospital a block away. As he reaches the entrance, he collapses and is pronounced dead at the scene.

“He was a sweet kid with a very good heart,” said Guzman-Feliz’s heartbroken mother at his wake this Monday.

Along with the rest of the mourners, the boy’s parents held signs that read “Save our Streets,” “#JusticeforJunior” and “#StoptheViolence.” His father also got a tattoo of his son’s face on his hand.

PHOTOS: Police ‘Haven’t Ruled Out’ Connection Between Murders Of Jogger Lookalikes

“I need justice for my son. That’s my Junior baby,” he told reporters.

As of now, seven suspects connected to the killing have been arrested. They were all found inside a New Jersey home hours after the crime, and are believed to be part of a Dominican gang called Trinitarios.

Kevin Alvarez, 19, was arrested for murder, gang assault and manslaughter along with six other men. They are all expected to appear in front of a judge today, June 26, to face charges related to the boy’s horrific murder.

Stay with Radar for updates.

We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at tips@radaronline.com, or call us at (866) ON-RADAR (667-2327) any time, day or night.