Disgraced Gymnastics Doctor Larry Nassar Pleads Guilty To Sexual Assault

dr larry nassar pleads guilty sexual assault

Aly Raisman, McKayla Maroney, Gabby Douglas and the over 130 gymnasts who were sexually abused by Dr. Larry Nassar are finally getting justice. The disgraced gymnastics doctor pled guilty to seven counts of sexual assault.

Dr. Nassar, 54, pled guilty in Ingham County Circuit Court in Michigan. He is expected to face at least 25 years in prison.

He was hit with the lawsuit on March 10, 2017. In the amended complaint filed on August 21, 2017, he was sued for sexual assault, abuse, molestation and nonconsensual sexual touching and harassment.

“A victim reported she has an appointment with Defendant Nassar to address hip pain and was sexually abused and molested by Defendant Nassar when he cupped her buttocks, massaged her breast and vaginal area, and became sexually around,” the complaint read. “Three months after initiating the investigation, in July 2014, the victim’s complaints were dismissed.”

PHOTOS: Hollywood’s Shocking Sex Scandal: Inside Rape & Abuse Claims Against Harvey Weinstein

Michigan State University deemed Nassar’s conduct “medically appropriate” and “not of a sexual nature.”

One of the victims claimed he sexually assaulted her when she was seeking treatment for injuries to her wrists and back at the age of 15.

“On approximately five separate occasions, Defendant Nassar digitally penetrated Plaintiff’s vagina and anus with his finger and thumb without prior notice and without gloves or lubricant under the guise of performing “treatment,” the filling read.

He also massaged her genitals and touched her breasts without permission. She witnessed him “sexually aroused.”

PHOTOS: Inside Harvey Weinstein’s Most Shocking Sexual Harassment Allegations: He’s ‘Pathetic!’

Maroney was the first to publicly accuse Dr. Nassar of sexual assault in October.

“I was molested by Dr. Larry Nassar, the team doctor for the US Women’s National Gymnastics Team, and Olympic Team,” Maroney wrote on Twitter. “Dr. Nassar told me that I was receiving ‘medically necessary treatment that he had been performing on patients for over 30 years.’”

She continued, “It started when I was 13 years old, at one of my first National Team training camps, in Texas, and it didn’t end until I left the sport. It seemed whenever and wherever this man could find the chance, I was ‘treated.’ It happened in London before my team and I won the gold medal, and it happened before I won my Silver.”

Six-time Olympic medalist and two-time national team captain Raisman claimed she was sexually abused by Dr. Nassar on 60 Minutes.

“Why are we looking at why didn’t the girls speak up? Why not look at what about the culture?” she said. “What did USA Gymnastics do, and Larry Nassar do, to manipulate these girls so much that they are so afraid to speak up?”

Although her teammate Douglas responded, “It is our responsibility as women to dress modestly and be classy. Dressing in a provocative/sexual way entices the wrong crowd,” she later admitted Dr. Nassar abused her too.

We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at tips@radaronline.com, or call us at (866) ON-RADAR (667-2327) any time, day or night.

Special Treatment? Kennedy Grandkid Busted For Disorderly Conduct Given Easy Way Out

Caroline Kennedy Special Treatment Drunk Arrest

It pays to be a Kennedy!

Caroline Rose Kennedy, Robert F. Kennedy’s granddaughter, was arrested for disorderly conduct at a wild party in the summer where she drunkenly told a cop to “f**k off,” but did her famous name give her an easy way out of the charges?

She was sent to a pretrial diversion program for young first-time offenders after she and her father, Maxwell Kennedy, were arrested by Hyannisport Police on Sunday, August 20 about 1 am after cops were called to a house party where the neighbors had called about noise complaints.

If she successfully completed the program the charges against her would be dismissed, officials said. She was scheduled to be in court on Wednesday, but the hearing was continued to March 2018 “pending her completion of the program,” the Associated Press reported.

PHOTOS: Remembering the Kennedys

Caroline was hauled off to jail at the same time as her father, who had “noticeably bloodshot and glassy eyes,” when cops arrived at the rented mansion, the wild police report obtained exclusively by RadarOnline.com revealed.

When Max was placed in the police car his daughter tried to spring him free. “I observed a female grab hold of my cruiser door and open it,” Officer Armando Feliciano wrote in the police report.

“I recognized her as one of the party guest from in the house. As she opened the door I rushed to cruiser as the crowd closed in. I was able to get the door closed but this had now flared up the crowd even more. Everywhere I turned there were cell phone camera flashing lights in my face and people were yelling and flailing their arms,” the police report stated.

PHOTOS: Amber Heard Was Arrested For Domestic Violence Against Ex Tasya Van Ree

He blamed the famous father-daughter duo, saying they “incited this crowd into an angry mob.”

Sergeant Jason Laber wrote his report about booking Caroline into custody.

“I observed a female to slur her words and had glassy bloodshot eyes. She was unsteady on her feet and was dirty (dirt of knees and feet). During the process I asked if she would like to have a breathalyzer she refused and said ‘No, I’m drunk… I know.’”

PHOTOS: Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Dark World Of Drugs: Photos Of BFF Who Was Arrested For Possession – Before Her Drowning

The member of the storied Kennedy family finally told the officer her identity and said: “I went to Brown and I’m a teacher, sweetheart.” Sgt. Laber noted: “She stuck her tongue out and repeatedly told me to “f*** off” during booking. She cried and now asked if this would affect her job.”

He wrote that she told he “she did not know it was against the law to open a police car door.”

Despite Maxwell Kennedy “having “glassy bloodshot eyes,” and “sweating profusely,” he took a breathalyzer that registered .00BAC. Charges against him were dropped and he paid a $150 fine for a noise violation.

We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at tips@radaronline.com, or call us at (866) ON-RADAR (667-2327) any time, day or night.

Did Kris Jenner Just Confirm Kylie and Khloe’s Pregnancies?

Did Kris Jenner accidentally confirm Kylie and Khloe’s pregnancies?

The momager posted a tell-tale photo earlier this week that seemed to give the family’s big secrets away.

//platform.instagram.com/en_US/embeds.js

The snap shows several sets of gifted Christmas pajamas intended for her grandchildren.

“Thank you so much #burtsbeesbaby @burtsbeesbaby #bbbfamjams for the most amazing collection of family jammies ever,” Kris gushed.

“Can’t wait to cuddle up with the kids #holidayseason thank you for a collection for every one of my grandchildren.”

PHOTOS: Say What?! 18 Of Kris Jenner’s Most Outrageous Quotes

The nine pajama sets are labeled with names of her grandchildren. Visible are Kim’s son Saint, 2, Rob’s daughter Dream, 1, and Kourtney’s kids Penelope, 5, and Mason, 8, and Reign, 3. North, 4 is likely another name among one of the sets — but three tags remain hidden.

Kim has already confirmed she’s expecting a baby girl via surrogate, and sources told Radar in September that Khloe and Kylie were expecting as well.

Kylie, 20 is having a girl with boyfriend Travis Scott in January. And Khloe, 33 is expecting a boy with boyfriend Tristan Thompson around the same time.

We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at tips@radaronline.com, or call us at (866) ON-RADAR (667-2327) any time, day or night.

Harvey Weinstein’s Brother Paid Off Mogul’s Accusers, New Report Claims

The Harvey Weinstein sexual harassment scandal continues to grow even more sinister, RadarOnline.com can report.

According to a new expose by The New Yorker, the movie mogul’s brother Bob Weinstein paid some of the massive settlements with female accusers from his own bank accounts. The secretive move, the report claims, was to hide the payments from film studios Miramax and Disney.

PHOTOS: Hollywood’s Shocking Sex Scandal: Inside Rape & Abuse Claims Against Harvey Weinstein

In one case in the 90’s, Bob Weinstein allegedly paid about $600,000 to two female employees in the U.K. who accused Harvey of sexual harassment and assault.

“Regarding that payment, I only know what Harvey told me, and basically what he said was he was fooling around with two women and they were asking for money,” Bob told The New Yorker. “And he didn’t want his wife to find out, so he asked me if I could write a check, and so I did, but there was nothing to indicate any kind of sexual harassment.”

PHOTOS: Inside Harvey Weinstein’s Most Shocking Sexual Harassment Allegations: He’s ‘Pathetic!’

As Radar extensively reported, the disgraced film executive has been accused of harassment and/or assault by dozens of women, including many famous actresses such as Rose McGowan, Lupita Nyong’o and Paz de la Huerta.

Harvey has claimed all of the sexual encounters were consensual, and is still undergoing treatment for his issues in Arizona.

We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at tips@radaronline.com, or call us at (866) ON-RADAR (667-2327) any time, day or night.

‘There Is No Excuse!’ Charlie Rose’s Co-Hosts Slam Him For Sexual Harassment Scandal

Charlie Rose‘s co-anchors spoke out against him after eight female employees accused him of making unwanted sexual advances. On Tuesday’s CBS This Morning, Norah O’Donnell and Gayle King discussed the sexual misconduct allegations.

“This is a moment that demands a frank and honest assessment about where we stand and more generally the safety of women,” O’Donnell said. “Let me be very clear: There is no excuse for this alleged behavior. It is systematic and pervasive. I’ve been doing a lot of listening, and I’m going to continue to do that.”

PHOTOS: Booze, Boys & Sordid Park Liaisons: Kevin Spacey’s Secret Gay Past Exposed

She continued, “This I know is true: Women cannot achieve equality in the workplace or in society until there is a reckoning and a taking of responsibility. I’m really proud to work at CBS News. There are so many incredible people here, especially on this show. All of you here. This will be investigated. This has to end. This behavior is wrong. Period.”

King added that Rose, who has been a co-host on the show since 2012, is “not the man I know.”

“I’ve held him in such high regard,” she said, ” I’m really struggling. What do you say when someone that you deeply care about has done something that is so horrible? How do you wrap your brain around that? I’m really grappling with that. That said, Charlie does not get a pass here. He doesn’t get a pass from anyone in this room. We are all deeply affected. We are all rocked by this.”

The two then praised the women who came forward in The Washington Post‘s bombshell report.

PHOTOS: Kevin Spacey SLAMMED Over Apology For Teen Sex Assault Accusations: You’re ‘Disgusting!’

While they admitted that they have not spoken to Rose, King said she will speak to him “later today.”

Radar first reported Rose’s shocking behavior in 2007 when a woman claimed he “palmed her buttock like a honeydew.”

Now, Rose is being accused of making unwanted sexual advances against eight women, including “lewd phone calls, walking around naked in their presence, or groping their breasts, buttocks or genital areas.”

Rose apologized for his behavior, and has been suspended by CBS and PBS.

We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at tips@radaronline.com, or call us at (866) ON-RADAR (667-2327) any time, day or night.

PBS & CBS Suspend Charlie Rose Show Amid Shocking Sexual Harassment Allegations

Charlie Rose Sexual Harassment Show Suspended Apology

Charlie Rose was suspended from CBS News and PBS and Bloomberg LP suspended distribution of his show after eight women came forward to claim he sexually harassed them despite the apology he issued after the news broke.

“In my 45 years in journalism, I have prided myself on being an advocate for the careers of the women with whom I have worked,” Rose, 75, posted on his Twitter page.

PBS was shocked to learn today of these deeply disturbing allegations. We are immediately suspending distribution of ‘Charlie Rose,’” the network said in a statement on Monday.

PHOTOS: Hollywood’s Shocking Sex Scandal: Inside Rape & Abuse Claims Against Harvey Weinstein

Rose apologized for his “inappropriate behavior” in his Tweet. “Nevertheless, in the past few days, claims have been made about my behavior toward some former female colleagues. It is essential that these women know I hear them and that I deeply apologize for my inappropriate behavior.

“I am greatly embarrassed. I have behaved insensitively at times, and I accept responsibility for that, though I do not believe that all of these allegations are accurate. I always felt that I was pursuing shared feelings, even though I now realize I was mistaken.”

The CBS This Morning co-anchor was accused of making “unwanted sexual advances toward them, including lewd phone calls, walking around naked in their presence, or groping their breasts, buttocks or genital areas,” according to a report in the Washington Post.

PHOTOS: Inside Harvey Weinstein’s Most Shocking Sexual Harassment Allegations: He’s ‘Pathetic!’

“We are deeply disturbed to learn of these allegations and are immediately suspending the show from airing on Bloomberg TV,” CBS said in a statement.

“I have learned a great deal as a result of these events, and I hope others will too,” Rose said in his statement. “All of us, including me, are coming to a newer and deeper recognition of the pain caused by conduct in the past, and have come to a profound new respect for women and their lives.”

https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

Megan Creydt, Rose’s former show coordinator from 2005-2006, was one of the women who spoke out about her former boss.

“It was quite early in working there that he put his hand on my mid-thigh,” she said.

“I don’t think I said anything,” Creydt said. “I tensed up. I didn’t move his hand off, but I pulled my legs to the other side of the car. I tried not to get in a car with him ever again. I think he was testing me out.”

We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at tips@radaronline.com, or call us at 800-344-9598 any time, day or night.

Model Accuses Russell Simmons Of Sexual Misconduct Brett Ratner Watched – Details

Model accuses Russell Simmons Of Rape While Brett Ratner Watched

Record mogul Russell Simmons and shamed producer Brett Ratner have become embroiled in a new sex scandal.

Keri Claussen Khalighi, now 43, has accused recording mogul Russell Simmons of forcing himself on her when she was a 17-year-old model.

Khalighi alleges that she met Simmons and Ratner at a casting call before accompanying them to dinner in New York in 1991.

The trio then went back to Simmons’ apartment to watch a music video the two men had been working on.

PHOTOS: Hollywood’s Shocking Sex Scandal: Inside Rape & Abuse Claims Against Harvey Weinstein

Khalighi alleges that Simmons began to make ‘aggressive sexual advances’ towards her and took off her clothes – she alleges that Simmons later penetrated her without permission in the shower.

She revealed: “I looked over at Brett and said ‘help me’ and I’ll never forget the look on his face.
“In that moment, the realization fell on me that they were in it together.”

The model alleges that Simmons tried to force her to have sex but that she ‘fought it wildly’ before she eventually ‘acquiesced’ and performed oral sex.

She states that Ratner – who was a video director at the time – ‘just sat there and watched’. Khalighi ten went for a shower but Simmons reportedly followed her before briefly penetrating her in the shower without her consent.

PHOTOS: Inside Harvey Weinstein’s Most Shocking Sexual Harassment Allegations: He’s ‘Pathetic!’

“‘It hurt so much,” she said.

Both Simmons, 60, and Ratner, 48, have denied the allegations.

In a statement Simmons strongly disputed her account.

He said: “Everything that occurred between Keri and me occurred with her full consent and participation, “Much of the two days and one night he spent with her, he said, was with other people, or in public.”

PHOTOS: Harvey Weinstein: Inside The Producer’s Last Moments Before Rehab

While Ratner had ‘no recollection’ of Khalighi asking him for help and denied witnessing her ‘protest’ said his attorney Marty Singer.

Film producer Ratner – who has been met with several allegations of sexual misconduct by various women – filed a defamation lawsuit against Melanie Kohler in a Hawaii federal court after she made similar allegations against him.

We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at tips@radaronline.com, or call us at (866) ON-RADAR (667-2327) any time, day or night.