Rita Ora Forms Girl Power Line-up For New Song

British pop star Rita Ora has joined forces with rapper Cardi B and fellow singers Charli Xcx and Bebe Rexha for a new girl power anthem.
Rita revealed the all-star line-up for her forthcoming single, appropriately named Girls, on social media on Friday, when she shared a snap of a Scrabble board with each of the stars’ names, and the song titled, spelled out.
Alongside the image, she wrote, “I’m so happy to finally announce my new single GIRLS feat (sic) some amazing powerful women who have inspired me so much!”
The track, which is set for release next week, will mark her third collaboration with Charli, after previously teaming up for Doing It in 2015, and the remix for After The Afterparty in 2016.
Girls is expected to feature on Rita’s upcoming second album, the long-delayed follow-up to her 2012 debut, Ora.

Kanye West Raps About Opioid Addiction On New Travis Scott Song

Kanye West has rapped about feeling “trapped” while battling an addiction to prescription painkillers in a new song with Travis Scott.
The All Falls Down hitmaker went public with his secret drug problem in a candid and controversial appearance on TMZ Live on Tuesday, when he revealed he became hooked on opioid pills after undergoing plastic surgery for liposuction in late 2016.
Now Kim Kardashian’s husband has touched on his addiction issues in his verse on Travis’ track Watch, which also features Lil Uzi Vert.
“Wanna know how I feel? Step into my minefield/Wanna know how pain feels? I got off my main pills…,” Kanye spits on the tune, released on Friday.
“Opioid addiction, pharmacy’s the real trap/Sometimes I feel trapped, Jordan with no Phil Jack,” he continues, making reference to basketball great Michael Jordan and his former Chicago Bulls coach Phil Jackson.
The tune is the first piece of fresh material from West since the Chicago native revealed all about his cosmetic surgery and subsequent drug struggles.
“I had plastic surgery because I was trying to look good for y’all,” he told TMZ, explaining he didn’t want to suffer the same public humiliation as his brother-in-law, Rob Kardashian, following his weight gain a few years ago.
“I didn’t want y’all to call me fat so I got liposuction,” Kanye shared.
The rap star went on to blame his pill intake for his onstage rants during his Saint Pablo Tour, which was eventually canceled following his hospitalization for exhaustion in November, 2016.
“I was drugged the f**k out, bro. I was drugged out,” he said. “I was on opioids.”

Jeffrey Tambor Will Return To TV In Arrested Development After Harassment Scandal

Actor Jeffrey Tambor will return to TV in Arrested Development after he was dumped from award-winning show Transparent earlier this year (18).
The 73-year-old star, who has been accused of inappropriate behavior and sexual harassment on the set of Transparent, will return as twins George and Oscar Bluth for the fifth season of the cult comedy, according to a Netflix spokesperson.
Tambor has apologized to his accusers, insisting his actions were “misinterpreted” and he never meant to have “offended or hurt anyone”, but he denied the allegations.
In November he announced he would be leaving Transparent as a result of the controversy, but he appeared to change his mind in a follow-up statement a month later.
His contract was not renewed earlier this year, and Tambor won’t be appearing in season five of the show.
He subsequently declared he was “profoundly disappointed” about the way show creator Jill Soloway and producers at Amazon handled the “false accusations” made against him, particularly as they failed to even ask for his side of the story while an internal investigation was carried out.
Meanwhile, his Arrested Development co-stars David Cross and Jason Bateman have voiced their support for Tambor, with comedian and actor Cross going public with his comments and stating, “From the limited amount we know (about the allegations), we stand behind Jeffrey… I think it’s very curious that Amazon didn’t make public the results of their internal investigation. I’m not sure why they would do that.”
But not everyone on the Arrested Development set is behind Tambor – castmate Alia Shawkat recently said she hopes the allegations against him will be “handled legally, the way it should be”, adding she supports “the voices of the victims”.
Filming on Arrested Development wrapped in November as the first allegations against Tambor were made.

Killer Kennedy Cousin Michael Skakel’s Murder Conviction Vacated

The Connecticut Supreme Court has overturned Kennedy cousin Michael Skakels conviction for the murder of 15-year-old Martha Moxely.

It was over 50 years ago while the two were neighbors that Moxely was found bludgeoned to death with an axe in the exclusive Greenwich community.

The court voted 4-3 that Skakel’s initial trial lawyer was so ineffective that his right to a fair trial was violated.

PHOTOS: Remembering the Kennedys

Skakel, the nephew of Robert Kennedy‘s widow, Ethel Kennedy, was convicted in 2002 of killing and sentenced to 20 years in prison.

But in 2013 he was released while the court considered his latest appeal.

As Radar previously reported, John F. Kennedy‘s daughter, Caroline Kennedy has been fighting for her cousin’s pardon since the Obama presidency.

PHOTOS: JFK Exposed! Hidden Letters Reveal His Secret Affair

Following the court’s decision, Skakel’s lawyers released a brief statement.

“The decision by Judge Bishop is one of the great habeas decisions issued in the history of Connecticut jurisprudence,” the statement read.

Skakel has maintained his innocence since his first interview with police in 1975.

We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at tips@radaronline.com, or call us at (866) ON-RADAR (667-2327) any time, day or night.

Still On! ‘American Idol’ Gets Renewed By ABC

American Idol is staying on the air.

ABC made the announcement despite a recent ratings slump and scandal surrounding Ryan Seacrest.

It will comeback under its current guise for a second season, its 17th overall.

New deals have also been linked for also includes deals for series talent Katy Perry, Luke Bryan, Lionel Richie and host Ryan Seacrest.

PHOTOS: Behind-The-Scenes Exclusive! 35 Scandals & Secrets From The Set Of ‘American Idol’

The agreement comes after the show delivered enough revenue in essential markets for the network.

Through the end of April, American Idol averaged a 2.1 rating among adults 18-49 for the Sunday shows and a 1.9 rating for the Monday telecasts with live-plus-three day lifts. Both of those pass the 1.8 rating that had been guaranteed, albeit not by much: 30-second spots went for nearly $200,000, with 75 percent of the season’s inventory sold ahead of the premiere.

PHOTOS: 10 Most OMG Moments From The ‘American Idol’ Finale — Get The Highlights!

There was a further boost earlier in the week, when the first live telecast gained its highest score since the premiere.

While industry claimed that both ABC and Disney had invested too much money with the show to axe it after just one season.

American Idol continues on Sundays, airing live on both coasts, through Monday, May 21, at the conclusion of a two-night finale.

We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at tips@radaronline.com, or call us at 800-344-9598 any time, day or night.

Colton Haynes And Husband Jeff Leatham Split – Report

Actor Colton Haynes and his husband Jeff Leatham have reportedly split just six months after tying the knot.
The couple wed in October, but multiple sources tell TMZ the romance is over, and the couple has unfollowed each other on Instagram.
Colton has also removed a number of photos of the pair from his social media page, and deleted the word “husband” from his profile description, while also reverting back to his birth name instead of using his hyphenated married name “Haynes-Leatham”, reports People.com.
He had raised eyebrows on Thursday, when he posted an acoustic recording of a new song he had penned, titled, Man It Sucks.
“Man it sucks that I’m even wasting time writing this song but you hurt me so damn bad, it’s the only way that I can move on,” Colton croons on the track, which refers to a “cheating drama”.
Representatives for the couple have yet to comment on the split reports.
Haynes and Leatham’s wedding ceremony in Palm Springs, California was officiated by Kris Jenner, while guests included Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Sofia Vergara, Billie Lourd, and Joe Manganiello.
The sad news comes a week after Arrow bosses confirmed Colton would be returning to the TV show as a regular.
His character, Roy Harper, will be back for season seven of the hit action show.
“I could not be happier to return to my role as Roy Harper alongside my Arrow family,” Colton said in a statement.
Harper, aka Arsenal, first became a series regular on Arrow for season two, but Haynes left the show at the end of season three, only to return for guest appearances in seasons four and six.

R. Kelly Slams Media For Trying To Destroy His Legacy With Sex Abuse Allegations

R&B veteran R. Kelly has slammed the continued coverage of “false allegations” of sexual misconduct made against him, insisting it’s all an attempt to destroy his legacy.
The I Believe I Can Fly hitmaker has been the subject of underage sex allegations for years, and was acquitted on child pornography charges in 2008, but last year, the families of two women and several former associates accused him of coercing young ladies into becoming his sex pets.
He vehemently denied the accusations at the time, but came under scrutiny again more recently after a former girlfriend appeared on a BBC documentary examining his sex scandals, and claimed he had admitted to grooming a 14-year-old girl – allegations the 51-year-old singer also dismissed.
On Friday, two more women came forward with allegations of sexual abuse against Kelly.
In a new BuzzFeed News expose, Lizzette Martinez, from Florida, claimed she was an underage high school student in the 1990s when she embarked on a four-year relationship with the then-28-year-old musician, who reportedly knowingly took her virginity. She also accused Kelly of hitting her on five separate occasions during their relationship, while he also allegedly forced her to take part in various sex acts.
Meanwhile, a Chicago, Illinois woman named Michelle believes her daughter may be in trouble after allegedly becoming involved with Kelly when she was 17 – the age of consent in the state. The concerned mom is convinced her child, only referred to as “N.” has been “brainwashed” to serve as part of a sex “cult” reportedly run by the embattled star.
“I don’t know what hold he has on her, but her last words to me was (sic), ‘Don’t ever give up on me,’” she told the outlet.
Kelly has since taken aim at the latest accusations in a new statement, insisting he is truly “heartbroken” by the thought that he mistreats women.
According to The Associated Press, the singer describes himself as “a God-fearing man, a son, a brother, and most importantly a father” in the press release, stating he has fallen victim to vicious reporters who have “dissected and manipulated these false allegations”.
He goes on to insist the claims of sexual misconduct are “perpetuated by the media” in an “attempt to distort my character and to destroy my legacy that I have worked so hard to build”.
The new developments in the controversy emerge days after Kelly’s manager hit back at activists behind the Time’s Up anti-sexual assault movement, after they called for a boycott of his music and the cancellation of his concerts as they demanded an official investigation into the misconduct allegations made against him.
Firing back at the call-to-action, his managers declared: “R. Kelly supports the pro-women goals of the Time’s Up movement. We understand criticizing a famous artist is a good way to draw attention to those goals – and in this case, it is unjust and off-target.
“We will vigorously resist this attempted public lynching of a black man who has made extraordinary contributions to our culture.”