Nicki Minaj Delays Album By Two Months

Rap superstar Nicki Minaj has pushed back the release of her new album by two months to give her time to “perfect” the project.
The Starships hitmaker took to Instagram on Thursday for a live session with fans to provide an update on her first album in four years, titled Queen, which had previously been due to drop on 15 June.
Nicki explained she had originally been planning to share the news, one of two major announcements, during an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show earlier this week, before a bad bout of the flu forced her to scrap the flight to Los Angeles to tape the interview.
Instead, she used social media to reach out to fans and explain why she was delaying the follow-up to 2014’s The Pinkprint.
After revealing there would be “three surprises happening between June 11th and June 15th,” Nicki said, “The album itself I think I wanna put out on August 10th…”
Admitting bosses at her labels, Young Money Entertainment and Cash Money Records, had urged her to stick to the June release, she continued, “Trust me, it’s the better choice, so it’s August 10th, and I’m so excited. This album is just so f**king incredible. I can’t give y’all half a**ed s**t (sic). The label can’t understand that level of perfection…”
Nicki wants to use the extra time to put the finishing touches to a few collaborations and “make them even doper”, while she also suggested there were other production issues.
“Some other stuff happened with some beats,” she remarked, although she didn’t expand on the problem.
“Trust me, I know what’s best… for the execution of this project,” Nicki added.
However, the hip-hop star is working on ways to make it up to her loyal fanbase, including possibly staging special album listening parties, and inviting some lucky devotees to attend rehearsals for her upcoming tour, which will kick off in September.
Nicki will also be releasing a documentary chronicling the making of Queen, but in the meantime, she has another new track lined up with fellow rappers YG, Big Sean, and 2 Chainz, which will hit the Internet on Friday.
“I love you and I thank you for your unconditional love and support,” she said.
Elsewhere in the Instagram Live session, Nicki announced she would be holding another Twitter giveaway later on Thursday, to help A-grade students pay off their college tuition, student loans, and other school-related fees.
She previously showed her generosity a year ago, when she responded to a number of requests for financial aid from devotees.
This time around, she wants to give away between $25,000 and $50,000.
“So guys, have your tweets ready…,” Nicki urged. “The last time we did it, it was really really dope (great), I was really proud of it.”

SZA Pounding Steroids To Fix Vocal Cords

R&B star Sza is taking “as many steroids” as possible to heal her damaged vocal cords, explaining her voice “just won’t work”.
The Weekend singer was pulled from the line-up of the TDE Championship Tour with Kendrick Lamar and Schoolboy Q earlier this week after Top Dawg Entertainment (TDE) label founder Anthony ‘Top Dawg’ Tiffith announced her vocal cords were “swollen”.
“she have (sic) to rest her voice to prevent any permanent damage,” he explained in a post on Twitter.
SZA has now reached out to fans to detail the extent of her problems, insisting it’s a serious issue which she has been trying to deal with while “touring for 11 months”.
“This didn’t happen overnight,” she explained in a note on Instagram. “Ive been troubleshooting for a while now and Usually steroids and pushing through help. They don’t this time. I’m not sick my voice just won’t f**king work (sic).”
She went on to apologize to fans for missing gigs in Arizona and New Mexico last week, after facing some criticism online before Tiffith announced the reason for her tour absence, and promised she was doing everything possible to get back onstage.
“If I don’t pause now I’ll be forced to pause permanently,” she continued. “I’m genuinely sorry for every face, voice, and energy field I won’t be touching! I’m literally taking as many steroids as I can to speed this up!! Its a waiting game and super weird to be blamed for stuff outta my control but I get it (sic)!”
The TDE Championship Tour, which began in Vancouver, Canada on 4 May, runs until 16 June, when it will come to a close in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

Tony Hale Aplogises To Jessica Walter Over Jeffrey Tambor Comments

Tony Hale has reached out to his Arrested Development co-star Jessica Walter to apologize for appearing to minimize verbal harassment accusations she made against Jeffrey Tambor.
In a recent interview with the New York Times, the cast was asked about Jeffrey’s behavior on set in the wake of his departure from another TV show, Transparent, over sexual harassment allegations.
Jessica, who plays his onscreen wife, accused Jeffrey of verbally harassing and berating her, but revealed he had apologized for his bad behavior and then insisted she’d jump at the chance to work with him – because he’s a great actor.
Hale then chimed in on the conversation, explaining, “We’ve all had moments… we’ve worked together 15 years, there has been other points of anger coming out.”
However, the actor has now issued an apology, insisting he didn’t mean to minimize Jessica’s pain.
“I have reached out to Jessica personally to apologize,” he writes on Twitter. “Arrested Development is one of my families. Regardless of my intentions, it is clear that my words, both said and unsaid, served to minimize Jessica’s pain and for that I am extremely sorry.”
Hale is not the only member of the cast to apologize for comments made during the New York Times chat – Jason Bateman also offered up a mea culpa after he claimed Jeffrey’s angry actions were common in the entertainment industry.
“I’m horrified that I wasn’t more aware of how this incident affected her (Walter),” he tweeted. “I was so eager to let Jeffrey know that he was supported in his attempt to learn, grow and apologize that I completely underestimated the feelings of the victim, another person I deeply love – and she was sitting right there!
“I’m incredibly embarrassed and deeply sorry to have done that to Jessica. This is a big learning moment for me. I shouldn’t have tried so hard to mansplain, or fix a fight, or make everything okay…”

Morgan Freeman Addresses Allegations Of Sexual Harassment

Morgan Freeman has issued a public apology after eight women came forward with allegations of sexual misconduct against the Hollywood veteran.
A new CNN expose details accounts from 16 people, eight of whom were reportedly victims, about incidents of inappropriate behaviour on the set of the Shawshank Redemption star’s movies, on the promotional trail, and while working at his production company, Revelations Entertainment.
One young production assistant, who worked on Zach Braff’s 2017 crime comedy Going In Style, in which Morgan co-starred with Michael Caine and Alan Arkin, claimed to have been subjected to months of harassment by the 80-year-old, allegedly making frequent comments about her body and touching her lower back.
On one occasion, she recalls Freeman “kept trying to lift up my skirt and asking if I was wearing underwear,” leading Arkin to eventually chastise the Oscar winner.
“Alan made a comment telling him to stop,” she told CNN. “Morgan got freaked out and didn’t know what to say.”
Complaints were also made by three reporters covering press junkets for the movie, including CNN’s own Chloe Melas, who was six months pregnant when he allegedly gestured to her baby bump and quipped, “I wish I was there,” and “You are ripe”.
Another production staff member, who worked on Freeman’s 2012 movie Now You See Me, also opened up about the way Freeman allegedly treated her and her female assistant on set.
“He did comment on our bodies… We knew that if he was coming by… not to wear any top that would show our breasts, not to wear anything that would show our bottoms, meaning not wearing clothes that (were) fitted,” she explained.
According to the report, other women were subjected to inappropriate actions and remarks from Freeman while working at Revelations Entertainment, where the company’s co-founder, Lori McCreary, is said to have allegedly witnessed one such incident.
Sources claim she had also been at the receiving end of the star’s demeaning public comments.
One former employee at Revelations admits the reported behaviour stunned many, because Freeman is so well respected in Hollywood.
“(He’d say) things like, ‘I’d like to have an hour with her’ or make vulgar and sexual comments about women,” the ex-staff member said. “He would be verbally inappropriate and it was just shocking. You’re more shocked than anything because it’s hard to have the wherewithal to say to him, ‘That’s inappropriate’. You’re just like, ‘Whoa!’
“It’s hard because on any set he is the most powerful person on it. It’s weird because you just don’t expect it from Morgan Freeman, someone who you respect.”
Shortly after the CNN article hit headlines, Freeman issued a statement insisting he meant no harm by his alleged actions.
“Anyone who knows me or has worked with me knows I am not someone who would intentionally offend or knowingly make anyone feel uneasy,” he declared. “I apologise to anyone who felt uncomfortable or disrespected – that was never my intent.”

‘You Are Ripe’: Creepy Morgan Freeman Accused Of Sexual Misconduct By 16 People

Morgan Freeman Sexual Misconduct 16 Women

Morgan Freeman is under fire.

This Thursday, CNN published an explosive report of their investigation into the iconic actor’s sexual misconduct scandal. RadarOnline.com has learned at least 16 people (eight alleged victims, and eight witnesses) accused the star of making unwanted sexual advances towards women, on and off set.

A production assistant who worked with Freeman, 80, in 2015 claimed the actor would regularly rub her back against her will, and compliment her appearance. Once, she showed up to work wearing a skirt and he allegedly followed her around, constantly trying to lift it to see her underwear. Eventually, actor Alan Arkin told Freeman to stop, so he got freaked out left her alone.

A former senior member of Revelations Entertainment’s production staff claimed CEO Freeman regularly made comments about women’s bodies in the office. Female staffers even began wearing loose outfits when he was around to avoid his inappropriate remarks.

PHOTOS: Morgan Freeman’s Step-Granddaughter Photographed With Killer Boyfriend Before Murder

CNN entertainment reporter Chloe Melas — who co-wrote the publication’s explosive piece — alleged that Freeman made sexual comments towards her when she interviewed him less than a year ago at a film event. “You are ripe” he allegedly told her. She was six months pregnant at the time.

Echoing Mela’s story, WGN-TV producer Tyra Martin claimed Freeman told her not to pull her skirt down, when she was adjusting her dress during an interview.

Another Hollywood entertainment reporter claimed the famed actor made sexually-charged comments about her skirt and her legs during two different junkets.

PHOTOS: Inside Harvey Weinstein’s Most Shocking Sexual Harassment Allegations: He’s ‘Pathetic!’

Former Revelations Entertainment staffer also told CNN that the actor was flanked by a group of men on the Through the Wormhole set when she first met him. He “looked me up and down,” she said, and then allegedly asked her, “How do you feel about sexual harassment?” Afterwards, he regularly looked her up and down in a sexual manner, causing her to change her dress-style in the office, she claimed.

A male former employee agreed with his female ex-coworkers’ statement, claiming that “One time I witnessed Morgan walk up to an intern and start massaging her. The intern got visibly red and wiggled out of his grasp, it was awkward.”

Another male former executive claimed that during company parties, the Shawshank Redemption star would stand about an inch away from each woman’s face and look her up and down without saying anything. “It was really weird,” and he wouldn’t even bother talking to the men!

PHOTOS: Kevin Spacey SLAMMED Over Apology For Teen Sex Assault Accusations: You’re ‘Disgusting!’

According to another female ex-executive, Freeman allegedly even made sexual comments about his business partner, Lori McCreary. Once during press conference, he claimed he couldn’t take her seriously because her dresses were too short.

As National Enquirer exclusively reported, Freeman allegedly had a decade-long affair with his own step-granddaughter, E’Dena Hines. The inappropriate sexual relationship reportedly led Freeman’s wife — and Hines mother — Myrna to file for divorce, and his longtime mistress, Mary Joyce Hays, to dump him for good.

Hines allegedly told her boyfriend about the affair, days before he tragically murdered her.

Morgan Freeman responded to the shocking allegations this Thursday afternoon.

PHOTOS: Rose McGowan Rips Other Actresses For ‘Silence’ About Harvey Weinstein

“Anyone who knows me or has worked with me knows I am not someone who would intentionally offend or knowingly make anyone feel uneasy,” he wrote in a vague Twitter statement. “I apologize to anyone who felt uncomfortable or disrespected — that was never my intent.”

Stay with Radar for updates.

We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at tips@radaronline.com, or call us at 800-344-9598 any time, day or night.

Will Smith Addresses Divorce Rumors In New Rap

Will Smith has called out rumors suggesting his marriage to Jada Pinkett Smith is on the rocks in a new rap.
The Switch singer has been back in the recording studio working on fresh music, and he gave fans a taste of what they can expect from his new material by posting a video titled “Messing around in the studio…” on his YouTube channel on Thursday night.
In the footage, the Men in Black star can be seen in the recording booth rapping about his money-making abilities, box office success and his family, shutting down speculation his 20-year marriage to Jada is in trouble.
“Twenty years of swag y’all just witnessed, stop the divorce rumors and mind your damn business,” he rapped, before giving his children Trey, 25, Jaden, 19, and Willow, 17, a shout out by saying, “The real-life Incredibles, last name Smith. Jada, Jaden, Willow, Trey – y’all ain’t f**king with my clique.”
He opened the rap by boasting about his worldwide success, saying, “Twenty years of swag y’all just witnessed, let me remind everybody who Will Smith is. Rappers make it rain, let their money hit ya, If I throw my money up, sh**t, I’ll prolly kill a stripper.”
In the video, the 49-year-old also explained why he hadn’t released any music since 2005 album Lost and Found.
“At my peak, I was doing a television, a movie and an album every year so I was like churning out the creativity. What happens is you get to a point where you get empty,” he said. “So, I’m excited, I’m re-energised and I’m creating wildly like I used to. I’m ready. I got the beast back.”
The video ends with the message, “New music coming soon”. The Independence Day star has already confirmed that he will be performing on the official 2018 World Cup song with Diplo, reggaeton star Nicky Jam and Kosovar singer Era Istrefi. The soccer tournament kicks off in June.

Ariana Grande’s Mom Shares Family’s Tribute To Mark Manchester Bombing Anniversary

Ariana Grande’s mother has shared a touching tribute to mark the one-year anniversary of the Manchester Arena attack.
Joan Grande posted a photo to Twitter on Thursday showing family and friends, including Ariana, gathered around a grand piano at home.
The instrument was adorned with 22 candles in remembrance of those that died in the bombing, which took place on 22 May 2017 at Manchester Arena when a suicide bomber detonated a device in the foyer as fans left the popstar’s concert.
“It is unbelievable how May 22, 2017 started last year in Manchester!” Joan wrote alongside the image. “Who would ever have imagined the horrors that awaited us all.. one year later I look to the strength of Manchester with a bowed head, and love in my heart! At home last night, all together & grateful!”
It follows Ariana’s own heartfelt message on social media, which she posted to Twitter on Tuesday, thanking her fans for their continued support.
“Thinking of you all today and every day,” she tweeted, followed a bee emoji, a symbol for Manchester. “I love you with all of me and am sending you all of the light and warmth I have to offer on this challenging day.”
The 24-year-old also posted the front page of the Manchester Evening News paper which was completely black except for a series of yellow bees placed in a heart formation. Underneath, the names of the victims were written in white.
The anniversary was marked with a national minute’s silence and a remembrance service at Manchester Cathedral.